Recent plastic canvas projects.

Another quilt design tissue box cover.

I forgot to snap a photo before mailing this tissue box cover to a friend, but here are the 4 sides completed.  Initially, I planned to make all 4 sides the rose pattern, but after seeing how glaring some of the pink yarn is, I opted for a different flower pattern on each side.

My late mother gave me this dog-damaged tissue box cover shortly before she died and asked me if I could fix it.  I had stitched this for her years before.  I put in  a box with needlework kits and recently pulled it out.

Two sides had the plastic canvas intact, but I had to replace some damaged yarn.  These became mug rugs.

I made another tissue box cover with that design and salvaged the metal concho from the damaged one.

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s