A free pattern from a German cross-stitch site.
I stitched this free pattern from the Snowflower Diaries website for my oldest daughter.
I made it into a cube following instructions from a few online tutorials. This was the second cube finish.
This is a free pattern from the Italian DMC website. The pattern had May in Italian, but I changed that to “Welcome”. This was my first attempt at a cube finish.
A little cross-stitched pillow. The pattern is a free pattern from a French website. I used fabric and trim I already had.
Another quilt design tissue box cover.
I forgot to snap a photo before mailing this tissue box cover to a friend, but here are the 4 sides completed. Initially, I planned to make all 4 sides the rose pattern, but after seeing how glaring some of the pink yarn is, I opted for a different flower pattern on each side.
My late mother gave me this dog-damaged tissue box cover shortly before she died and asked me if I could fix it. I had stitched this for her years before. I put in a box with needlework kits and recently pulled it out.
Two sides had the plastic canvas intact, but I had to replace some damaged yarn. These became mug rugs.
I made another tissue box cover with that design and salvaged the metal concho from the damaged one.
Framed with a $2 Dollar General unfinished craft frame that I stained with my brown scrapbook ink. The other trims are some fabric, buttons, jute and bell I already had. The cross-stitch pattern is a very old Gloria & Pat design
Decided to “doctor” up the left side, so I added hearts on the left.
The hearts were made with old velvet Christmas ribbon and the buttons were old clearance sale buttons I had.
A “refinish” of an old Alma Lynne piece from many years ago. I had a paint canvas left from the pack of 2 for the USA piece and decided to redo this piece. Yes I see, I have it positioned too far to the right. More practice needed at finishing for sure *sigh*.
This is 16-count plastic canvas stitched with 6 strands of DMC floss – all continental (tent stitch). Can’t remember where the pattern is from, because I stitched this about 20 years ago and stuck it in a plastic box. Floss tube videos on YouTube are inspiring me to finish my stitching projects and display them, instead of sticking them in a box.
Stitched the Home Sweet Home piece a month or so ago, but just finished it into a wall-hanging. I got the idea of covering a paint canvas with fabric from a floss tube video by Silvia, who goes by the name beckisland on floss tube. She does beautiful, small cross-stitch finishes.
Another little cross-stitch pillow. Still have to work harder on stuffing evenly and using ladder stitch to close the bottom. The pattern is a free pattern from a German site:
Added a yo-yo & button, which would have been easier before assembling it, but hey, it’s on…
Finished this into a little pillow.
Stitched this cute bunny pattern last week and added a dragonfly and ladybug charm. Hopefully, it will be a little pillow of flat-fold by tomorrow. I made a slight change to the border pattern by using blue, green and the peachy-pink color on the corners and I used a black French knot for the bunny’s eye. The pattern is a free pattern from the Snowflake Diaries: http://thesnowflowerdiaries.blogspot.com/2014/03/tulipes-avec-le-lapin.html